Association of Jewellers and Watchmakers of Czech Republik
(further AJW CR) introduces itself:
Who are we?
The AJW CR is a volunteer, non-governmental, professional association.
Its members are an association of companies and individual businesses that deal
in the jewellery, horology and other related businesses.
What is the mission of the AJW CR?
The mission of AJW CR is the following:
Protect the common and specific interests of its members.
- Take part in legislative processes that creates laws influencing
the business activities associated with jewellery, horology and other related
- Provide activities and services to its members according to
their needs, especially focusing on information, consultancy and post-secondary
- Contact and develop co-operation with similar organisations
- Pursue the interests of its members, aiming to secure comparable
conditions for the promotion of fair competition with foreign businesses active
in the Czech market.
What is the programme of the AJW CR?
For its members the AJW CR:
If you need any information, please feel free to contact:Post
address: Sdružení klenotníků a hodinářů ČR, Kozí 4, 110 00 Praha,
Česká republika (Czech Republic)Tel.mobile: +420 603 882 783Web-side: www.skhcr.cz,
With best regards,Mr. Zdeněk Hlubucek Mr. Jan Hlavac President of the AJW CR General
Secretary March 5th, 2003.
- Submit services (of economic and juristic arts).
- Provide support in dealing with the state bodies (especially
with the customs authorities)
- Compile and maintain a database of debtors to protect its members
from unfair business practices
- Participates in the creation of a Czech jewellery image home
- Assists in increasing the competitiveness of its members in
the Czech market
- Cooperates with the Federation of Czech Transport and Industry
and Economic Chamber of Czech Republic
- Prepares the form and content for the examinations by the master
of handcrafts (jewellery, horology)
- Coordinates activities connected with the entrance of the Czech
Republic into the European Community
- Prepares the Prague jewellery and watch fair that is held in
September of every year
- Cooperates with state bodies for the education of apprentices
and art schools, to create conditions that allow apprentices and students
to take part at professional exhibitions and workshops.